The Grosvenor Estate has been hard at work regenerating and transforming historic Eccleston Yards into a stunning pedestrian only courtyard to relax and enjoy 🙂 We’re very excited to be joining Barry’s Bootcamp, Central Working, Eccleston Place, SMUK, Re:Mind, 50M and Tailor Made London in our new adventures there 🙂
– Barry’s Bootcamp – the fourth London studio of the original cardio and strength interval workout founded in 1998
– Central Working – shared workspace with capacity for more than 500 entrepreneurs in 26,000 square feet of space
– Eccleston Place by Tart London – a multipurpose venue incorporating a restaurant, retail space, fashion photography studio and events space
– SMUK – a Scandinavian beauty salon offering treatments and services focused on natural beauty.
– Re:Mind – London’s first drop-in meditation studio and eco-lifestyle store;
– 50M – a fashion concept by Something & Son to provide a world-first affordable retail space to rent by the meter, day or month;
– Tailor Made London – affordable high-quality bespoke tailors offering cutting edge 3D body scanning technology for garments that fit perfectly.